Bluehost review-Bluehost is part of a massive company, Endurance International Group (EiG), which owns various hosting providers (e.g. HostGator or iPage) plus contains a gigantic marketplace share.
They have the muscle to put millions into advertising. That probably accounts for the huge amount of (too ) favorable Bluehost reviews online.
I read several of these reviews and many talks about their fabulous service (really?) , superior prices, and scalability choices. But in these reviews, there is very little about their flaws.
This Bluehost review relies heavily on information, in addition to the experience using their hosting characteristics and customer care.
In summary, all Bluehost plans provide their clients 24/7 live chat, unmetered bandwidth, and even five email account. Similar to many other website hosting companies, they too offer their new users a free domain name for the initial year. Their plans start from $2.75/mo and include enhanced safety, copies, and a free SSL certificate. These help keep your site or site protected and secure.
Domain Name names: Although they’re not the cheapest domain registrar, you can buy domains directly from Bluehost. They start at $17.99 annually. A personal all-time favourite of mine for domain names is Namecheap since it is cheaper and easier to handle.
Shared hosting: Unless you’re handling a really large job or you have to geek around with your host’s setup, a shared hosting plan will be the one which that you ought to consider. Think of the sharing a flat; you’ll share a server (flat), but you are going to have your own hosting space (space ) — cheaper but noisier. In Bluehost their shared rates move from $8.99 to $25.99 per month.
WordPress hosting company: Bluehost has a WordPress focused hosting service. It’s optimized for WordPress sites and comes with perks such as a staging place. It is a little expensive as it begins at $29.99 a month, even more, expensive than SiteGround. You’ll share a server with different customers, but there is a (virtual) wall between your projects and also theirs. This kind of hosting is suggested for people needing special server settings (e.g. using a particular programming language). VPS hosting plans go from $29.99 to $59.99 per month in Bluehost.
Dedicated servers: Adequate for those websites that generate tons of traffic or need a domain host. You may think about this as with your own home; roommates or no more neighbors to disturb you.
Bluehost speed test
Total, their last 24-month functionality has been good. Bluehost is obviously at the top using its own uptime (99.99%) and also a quick loading time of 405ms (0.4 seconds).
Bluehost Pros and Cons
For Low-Budget Or Low-Traffic Websites
- Quick setup.
- Access to customer service.
- Website speed.
- Pricing plan flexibility.
- Support not as fast nor as knowledgeable as other hosting providers.
Bluehost is a great hosting option – especially for smaller companies
- Relatively inexpensive.
- Setting up emails.
- Pretty good uptime.
- Great customer service.
- Free SSL certificates with websites.
- Their new dashboard is slightly confusing.
- The renewal rates are higher and hard to find discounts for it.
Reliable,cheap hosting that has kept up to date.
- The SSL is included in the hosting.
- Price Point is great for small projects.
- Bluehost has 24/7 support online and the techs that are knowledgable, unlike GoDaddy.
- Simplistic hosting might not be good if you have high volumes of traffic.
- Phone support could be better.
If you have a very simple website and lack Substantial knowledge of how to code, this is your Host!
- User interface is very simple and cleanly laid out
- Bluehost is very simple. For us, it was a little too simple
- It is harder to customize your site within Bluehost
- Bluehost makes it easy to install WordPress.
- The sign-up process is fairly easy.
- They have a number of helpful add-ons to build a website.
- Sometimes the login page does not function properly.
- You have to purchase hosting for the whole year instead of being able to pay monthly.
- It doesn’t have the option to transfer hosting to another account. My customers have to sign up on their own.
Uptime. I don’t think my site has been down once since switching to Bluehost.
- The control panel is easy to navigate. I’ve added 3rd party IPs, vanity URL, DKIM and domain key entries with no issue.
- The automatic WordPress updates make maintaining the sites a breeze.
- I have no feedback for improvement.
Bluehost: a great place to start your online business
- Setup is easy, and intuitive.
- Customer support is very helpful and responsive.
- It’s easy for just about anyone to get started.
- Price is very competitive.
- There are some functions that are hard to access.
- Advanced users may need more capability.
- Bluehost will install a plugin automatically in WordPress that you may not want.
Bluehost review-Good Security Options
Even though Bluehost is one of those”cheaper” choices available on the market, we’ve been pleased to realize they don’t cut a lot of corners or skimp on critical features like security.
Bluehost provides a great deal of great security options by default.
All plans also include a domain name privacy feature that will help keep the private information you used to register to get a domain personal. This prevents hackers from finding and utilizing these details for phishing schemes to handing over sensitive information, to trick you or others.
SiteLock is added to help avoid attacks, which are quite common on WordPress sites. CodeGuard is just another type if it does get hacked so that you are able to roll back versions of a website for protection, which provides daily copies.
Postini, from Google, is the security tool worth noting. It provides spam protection for your email, therefore anything questionable is prevented from getting in your email address.
This is a good security package to keep your website sound and secure.
Conclusion About Bluehost – Is it Worth It?
In conclusion, the provider Bluehost gives superb service. Their plans are the fact that they have hosting which includes pre-installed WordPress is valued and diverse. You won’t need to learn how to use cPanel.
Additionally, Bluehost’s technical aid greatly enriches the quality of service. The problems are generally solved by them in a matter of hours or even minutes. They can give you a hand when using cPanel to install WordPress or another tool.
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin